Before you buy diamonds or any piece of diamond jewelry from either an online store or a 'High Street' (physical) jeweler, you should be equipped with some basic knowledge about the product. It's all too easy to buy flawed diamonds, or more importantly pay more than you should for flawed or less quality diamonds, if you don't know what you're looking for and if you don't really know what you want. If you are knowledgeable about your product and your purchase, then you are less likely to get 'ripped off' by unscrupulous diamond sellers.
Follow these links to find the basic facts about diamonds you need:
Buying Diamonds Online with the 5th C - Confidence
When you do know what you want, buying diamonds online has never been easier, so don't be put off - you can save yourself a lot of time, frustration and perhaps most importantly, money.
- You can browse and shop at your leisure
- You can invite opinions from friends and family (even your intended fiance or gift recipient)
- You can easily compare prices, products and advice
- You can engage in 'real-time' chat with diamond experts and diamond jewelry designers
- You can get certification for your diamonds and security for your payment